Pages

Friday, May 7, 2010

Sight Seeing


Hey all, I'm planning a trip to Japan next year (2011). My Partner and I are planning on to travel to different areas across the world until we've been everywhere. So every two years we will save up money and choose a place to go and visit. At this moment we have decided to travel to Japan. I've checked the Universal Currency Converter and $5000 AUD is 407,767.98 JPY(yen). sounds like alot :)
Some ideas we're planning on are checking out all the anime stores. I love how japan makes there anime shows and I'm keen on having a look. We also want to go snow skiing :D I think that will be very fun, never been in snow before :O so I'm very excited! It sure is going to get cold, must pack small because I plan on bringing back souvenirs
from everywhere we visit.


Please leave comments/thoughts/ideas. I would love to know everyone's opinions and what I should do, where I should go... all idea's are welcome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment